Job Description & Requirements
Adult Psychiatry Physician
An Inpatient facility
is needing a full-time Psychiatrist
for an ongoing opportunity starting immediately:
- Monday to Friday, 40hrs/week. No call or weekends.
- The provider will be seeing all Adult patients in an Inpatient setting with an average of 15 patients per day.
- Inpatient duties include performing evaluations, consultations, and medication management.
- Type of cases seen is primarily schizophrenia, and bipolar disorder.
- Board Certified and Board Eligible candidates considered.
- Must have clean and active WA License.
- Comfortable working in a team environment and institutional setting.
Located in Pierce County, Lakewood is a patriotic community that invites you to enjoy some all-American fun. Discover majestic gardens, lakes, and green spaces. Fort Steilacoom Park is the home to 340+ acres of trails and prairie lands ready for you to explore. Enjoy scenic walks throughout the year and a place to bike, bird watch and play fetch with your dog. Fish, swim or boat in clear-water lakes and then relax in beautiful and serene gardens. Apply today and Lakewood, WA may be the perfect destination for your next assignment!