Job Description & Requirements
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
This facility is seeking Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist needed locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need.
Details & requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM Monday through Friday
- Job Setting: Hospital Only
- Types of Cases: Bread and Butter, Orthopedics, No Neuro/Spine.
- Requirements: Board certification
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR): Not applicable. Paper charting.
Located twenty-five miles north of Boston, Lawrence, Massachusetts is truly a city of immigrants and industry. Lawrence was built in the 1840s as the nation's first planned industrial city. The massive mill buildings lining the Merrimack River, the striking clock and bell towers and the breath-taking Great Stone Dam are all a tribute to Lawrence's industrial heritage. The harnessed strength of the Merrimack River and its system of canals fueled the Lawrence mills that produced textiles for the American and European markets. By the early twentieth century, with a population of nearly 95,000, the city was a world leader in the production of cotton and woolen textiles in massive mills.