Job Description & Requirements
This facility is seeking an Anesthesiology Physician for locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need.
Details & requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: 7:00 am - 5:00 pm Monday through Friday
- Job Setting: Hospital Only
- Types of Cases: Bread and Butter, Orthopedics, Neurology/Spine.
- Requirements: Massachusetts state license
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR): Unknown
Located twenty-five miles north of Boston, Lawrence, Massachusetts is truly a city of immigrants and industry. Lawrence was built in the 1840s as the nation's first planned industrial city. The massive mill buildings lining the Merrimack River, the striking clock and bell towers and the breath-taking Great Stone Dam are all a tribute to Lawrence's industrial heritage. The harnessed strength of the Merrimack River and its system of canals fueled the Lawrence mills that produced textiles for the American and European markets. By the early twentieth century, with a population of nearly 95,000, the city was a world leader in the production of cotton and woolen textiles in massive mills.