Job Description & Requirements
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists
This opportunity offers:
- Coverage Dates: End of February - End of June
- Shift Schedule: 7am-3pm plus Overtime, Weekend call as needed
- Type of Patients/Cases: general, mac, spinal, epidural, encouraged: central line placement, peripheral nerve block
- Certifications/Qualifications required: National Board of Certification and Recertification for Nurse Anesthetists (NBCRNA)
- Electronic Medical Record: EPIC
- Must have an active Missouri License
- Requirements: Certificate Signing Request (CSR), Must practice independently.
- Miscellaneous Information: beds in the facility: 45 not counting Intensive Care Unit and stepdown (that is both medsurg and Obstetrics)
From the great outdoors to the great indoors, Lebanon offers the experienced traveler a wide variety of choices. Fishing, hiking, hunting, concerts, shows, pieces of America's storied history, and much more all can be found in the Lebanon area.