Job Description & Requirements
Non-Invasive Cardiology Physician
This facility is seeking a Non-Invasive Cardiology Physician locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need.
Details & requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: Monday - Sunday in-house coverage | evening call 5p-7a
- Job Setting: Outpatient - Level III Trauma Level
- Average Daily Census: 13 patients per day
- Procedures/Cases Required: Outpatient preferred Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Inpatient Cardiology required, Internal Medicine, ICU, Non-Invasive. Echo preferred, TEE (Transesophageal Echo) preferred.
- Active State license required
Whether you want to climb a few of Maine’s famous lighthouses or climb a few thousand feet up Maine’s majestic mountains, there’s more than plenty of things to do in Maine. Here you’ll find fairs and festivals celebrating everything from Native American, Greek and Swedish heritage to Maine food icons like lobster and wild blueberries. There are many great hikes throughout Maine, on federal lands like Acadia, in state parks such as Mt. Blue and along the East Coast’s longest walk, the Appalachian Trail.