Job Description & Requirements
Emergency Medicine Physician
This facility is looking for locum tenens support as they look to grow their current staff.
This opportunity offers:
- Physician Shift Times: 7a-7p / 7p-7a
- Annual Patient Volume: 28,419
- Board Certified: American Board Emergency Medicine, American Osteopathic Board of Emergency Medicine – Residency Trained
- Acute Cardiac Life Support Certification
- Must have completed sedation test
- 2 years case logs required
Little River is a census-designated place (CDP) in Horry County, South Carolina, United States. Little River is named for the Little River, which flows into the Atlantic Ocean at the border between North and South Carolina.