Job Description & Requirements
Tele-Child Psychiatry Physician
This facility is seeking a Child Psychiatry for locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need.
Details & requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: One 8-hour shift per week
- Patients per day: 6-8 patients every 6 hours
- Types of Cases: Adolescent ages 12-17 - Depression, Bipolar disorder, eating disorder, and substance abuse
- Must be licensed to see adolescents
- Active Illinois license is required
- Board Certified is preferred but will consider Board Eligible
- Electronic Medical Record: Freud
This small village in DuPage County, Illinois is a community with much to offer. With beautiful parks, rich historic sites and museums, and a wide variety of shopping, dining, and entertainment choices, there’s something for everyone to enjoy. Visitors can relish in the smells, sights, and sounds of spring at The Morton Arboretum or escape in the miles of magnificent trees and beautiful landscape along local trails.