Job Description & Requirements
Cardiology - Interventional Physician
This facility is looking for a Board Certified Cardiologist - Interventional Physician locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need
Details and requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: Friday starting at 5 pm through the following Friday at 5 pm in the hospital setting only and the provider would also take general and interventional calls 24/7.
- Setting: this would be in the hospital setting only and the provider would also take general and interventional calls 24/7. weekdays roughly 8 hrs onsite, weekends roughly 6 hrs onsite.
- Type of Cases: cardiac catheter both diagnostic and interventional, echocardiograms, electrocardiograms, and stress tests
- Requirements: Must have an active Kentucky Medical License, will consider state Interstate medical licensure compacts ILMC at name clear. Candidates must be Board Certified Interventional Cardiology, Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS), Basic Life Support (BLS), Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA), Clean background/malpractice, local providers highly preferred
- Electronic Medical Records (EMR): Meditech - Computerized Provider Order Entry (CPOE)
London is a “vacation crossroads” with a relatively low cost of living, which has made our city and a center for business, shopping, entertainment, education, and health care.