Job Description & Requirements
This facility is looking for Orthopedic Surgeon in London, Kentucky locum tenens support as they look to grow their current staff!
This opportunity offers:
• Call Schedule/Responsibilities: 2 weeks (14 days straight) or Every Other Week
Clinic (follow up for their patients) and Call coverage required
Coverage for Trauma and Fractures (acetabular preferred)
• Type of Patients/Cases: General Orthopedics, joint replacements
• Board Eligible or Board Certified: Both
• Electronic Medical Records: paper charting
• Support Staff: Support Staff Clinical Medical Doctor (MD); Physician Assistant support in Hospital Setting Surgery: 1st assist; Supervision model with Anesthesia
London is a “vacation crossroads” with a relatively low cost of living, which has made our city and a center for business, shopping, entertainment, education, and health-care. London also enjoys a sound base of industrial and retail business, and our schools are exemplary.