Job Description & Requirements
Neonatal Intensive Care Unit NP/PA
Our Client is seeking a Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), NP/PA to cover full- time from 6/01/20 - 6/01/2021.Job Details:
- Level IV Neonatal Intensive Care Unit.
- Education Requirements: Certified Neonatal Nurse
- Will attend to surgical recovery newborn patients.
- 6 – 8 Patients per day - their ECMO patients
- Shift Schedule Details & Shift Duration: 7 AM – 7 PM (3 Shifts per week)
Miscellaneous Information: Certified, BLS, NRP, and PALS required. 3 Years’ experience in level IV. Would consider Level III if strong experience and surgical experience. CHLA has a lot of surgical recovery patients.
Certified, BLS, NRP, and PALS required.
Active State License Required? Yes
CSR/DEA Requirements: Yes