Job Description & Requirements
Pediatric Nurse Practitioner - General Neurology
Our Client is seeking a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner - General Neurology in 2020 ongoing.
• Type of Patients/Cases: Pediatric General Neurology Out Patient Clinic
• Patients per Day/Volume: (2) Sessions : 6 – 8 Patients per session. 1 Physician and (2) Nurse Practitioner on daily.
• EMR: Cerner
• Certifications/Qualifications required (to include specific board): Basic life Support (BLS), Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
• No call Schedule/Responsibilities
• Shift Schedule: Monday – Friday: 8 AM – 5 PM
Los Angeles is a sprawling Southern California city and the center of the nation’s film and television industry. Near its iconic Hollywood sign, studios such as Paramount Pictures, Universal and Warner Brothers offer behind-the-scenes tours. On Hollywood Boulevard, TCL Chinese Theatre displays celebrities’ hand- and footprints, the Walk of Fame honors thousands of luminaries and vendors sell maps to stars’ homes.