Job Description & Requirements
Correctional Psychiatry Physician
This facility is seeking a Correctional Psychiatry Physician for locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need.
Details & requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: The schedule varies and can be any of the 7 days of the week. Must commit to 40 hours per week schedule.
- Job Setting: Correctional Facility
- Patients per Day/Volume: 10-15
- Types of Cases: Medication checks and evaluations.
- Electronic Medical Record: Cerner
- Board Certified, Board Eligible, and New Graduate candidates considered.
- Must have 1 year correctionals experience.
- Active California state license is required.
Located in the sprawling southern California city, Los Angeles is the center of the nation's film and television industry. Among studios such as Paramount Pictures, Universal, and Warner Brothers offer behind-the-scenes tours, there are other various attractions such as beautiful beaches, boardwalks, and carnivals!