Job Description & Requirements
Adult Psychiatry Physician
An immediate full-time adult psychiatrist
is needed for an ongoing opportunity:Job Details:
- Monday to Friday 8 or 10-hour day schedule. 40 hours a week.
- Adult Outpatient
- 10-12 patients per day
- Type of cases: Dual diagnosis and other behavioral issues.
- Support staff: Licensed Clinical Social Workers, Therapists, front desk and nurse.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible.
- Candidate must have a clean and active California state license.
- Candidate must have intermediate level computer skills.
- Spanish speaking preferred but not required.
Located in the sprawling Southern California city, Los Angeles is the center of the nation's film and television industry. Among studios such as Paramount Pictures, Universal, and Warner Brothers offer behind-the-scenes tours, there are other various attractions such as beautiful beaches, boardwalks, and carnivals!