Job Description & Requirements
Child Psychiatry Physician
This facility is needing an immediate child psychiatrist for an ongoing opportunity!
This opportunity offers:
- Monday to Friday 8a-5p schedule. 24-40 hours/week. No call or weekends.
- The provider will be seeing a child population in an outpatient tele-health setting.
- 12 patients per day on average, youngest age seen is 5.
- Electronic Medical Record: Avatar
- Must be Board Certified
- Must have active California license
- Must have Drug Agency Administration certification
Los Angeles is a sprawling Southern California city and the center of the nation’s film and television industry. Near its iconic Hollywood sign, studios such as Paramount Pictures, Universal and Warner Brothers offer behind-the-scenes tours. On Hollywood Boulevard, TCL Chinese Theatre displays celebrities’ hand- and footprints, the Walk of Fame honors thousands of luminaries and vendors sell maps to stars’ homes. Apply today and Los Angeles, CA may be the perfect destination for your next assignment!