Job Description & Requirements
Pediatric Anesthesiology Physician
This facility is seeking a Pediatric Anesthesiology Physician for locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need.
Details and requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 7a - 3p or 7a - 5p, no call
- Setting: Children's Hospital
- Types of cases: 100% Pediatrics; Neurology, Ear, Nose and Throat, Orthopedics, Orthopedic Spine, Urology, Eyes, General Anesthesiology, Sedation for imaging/Interventions. Hearts are done by non-locums physicians.
- Requirements: American Board of Anesthesiology certified in Pediatric Anesthesiology, ACLS/BLS/PALS, DEA, active Kentucky license preferred.
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR): EPIC
Each year, horse enthusiasts hoof it to Louisville and Churchill Downs, the legendary home of the Kentucky Derby. In addition to equestrian endeavors and bluegrass roots, Louisville boasts a range of exciting attractions the whole family can enjoy. Stroll through Central Park, in the historic district, to people-watch and get a real feel for the city. Visit other nearby parks for hiking, biking and fossil finding. Baseball fans will love the Louisville Slugger Museum, a celebration of the sport's legends. The museum is easy to spot, just look for the humongous bat that leans against the building.