Job Description & Requirements
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
This facility is seeking a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need.
Details and requirements for this opportunity:
- May start (full time/ongoing)
- Schedule: Monday - Friday (40 hours per week)
- Ambulatory Surgery Center. Must be willing to rotate between surgery center and Lubbock Heart Hospital (not doing cardiac)
- Cases include Primarily Orthodontics, Urology, and Endocrinology. Also general surgery, Ophthalmology, Gynecology, Pain, Plastics and Podiatry
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR): Meditech or Paper charting
- Board Certified and Texas license or compact Registered Nurse
This location is home to many touristic attractions that will provide a great experience outside of the office. There is fun for everyone!