Job Description & Requirements
Adult Psychiatry Physician
This facility is seeking an Adult Psychiatry Physician for locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need.
Details & requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: Monday – Friday 8a – 5p, 3 months with possible extension
- Job Setting: State Living Center
- Patients per Day/Volume: 15
- Types of Cases: Adult individuals living on campus with intellectual disabilities
- Electronic Medical Record- Dentrix
- At least three years’ experience working as a psychiatrist is required.
- Experience working with people with mental illness and intellectual disabilities is preferred.
- Active Texas license, Drug Enforcement Administration certification (DEA), and Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation certification (CPR) is required
Aside from being the home of Texas Tech University, Lubbock is famous for the musical acts that hail from the city like Buddy Holly or Waylon Jennings, fine dining, museums, a rich art, and culture scene but also for its friendly, hospitable atmosphere.