Job Description & Requirements
Pulmonary - Critical Care Physician
Pulmonary - Critical Care Physician Needed in Texas!
This opportunity offers:
- COVID-19 Coverage starting as soon as possible
- 10-15 shifts per month due to increased volume until further notice
- Minimum six shifts per month for consideration
- 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM plus nightly beeper call
- Active Texas License and Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) Required
- Active American Board Certification in Pulmonary Critical Care
- Cannot have only Pulmonary or only Critical Care - Must be both
Known regionally as the Hub City, Lubbock is an economic, educational, and health services powerhouse in the South Plains area. This city is home to three universities, including Texas Tech University - a member of the Big 12 Conference - and the Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, a state leader in healthcare studies and research. Lubbock is also the birthplace of rock-and-roll legend Buddy Holly and the city holds an annual music festival in his honor.