Job Description & Requirements
Child Psychiatry Physician
This facility is needing a full-time child psychiatrist for an immediate and ongoing opportunity:Job Details:
- Monday to Friday 8a-4:30p schedule. No call or weekends.
- The provider will be seeing child patients in an inpatient setting.
- 10-15 patients per day.
- Will supervise up to 2-3 psychiatrists and 2-3 psychiatric nurse practitioners.
- Must be board certified.
- Previous supervisor experience.
- Clean and active Virginia license.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience providing psychiatric services to children.
Situated in the heart of Virginia along the banks of the James River, Lynchburg features a close-knit community framed by the towering Blue Ridge mountains. This unique landscape provides the ideal setting for countless recreational adventures. The city is also home to a number of hospitals and other medical facilities, offering travelers a great opportunity to grow their careers.