Job Description & Requirements
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
We are currently seeking a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist in Wisconsin!
This opportunity offers:
- Getting to work in a 550 bed, Level One Trauma Center
- The schedule will be Monday through Friday, 4 10-hour shifts but will consider 5 8-hour shifts
- Full mix of cases - flexible if candidates are not comfortable with certain types of cases
- Call may eventually be needed
- Care team model
- Board Certified
- Prefer candidates with a background in a trauma setting
Madison, the capital city of Wisconsin, lies west of Milwaukee. It’s known for the domed Wisconsin State Capitol, which sits on an isthmus between lakes Mendota and Monona. The Wisconsin Historical Museum documents the state’s immigrant and farming history. The city's paved Capital City State Trail runs past Monona Terrace, a lakefront convention center designed by Frank Lloyd Wright.