Job Description & Requirements
(CRNA) Locum Tenens
CRNA opportunity in Manchester, New Hampshire. Looking to bring on a locum tenes CRNA for general and critical coverage. The need would be as soon as possible through the end of March.
This opportunity offers:
- OB, Ortho, General surgery, Spine, ENT, Pediatrics, Neuro, and Vascular cases
- Clinic includes 8 general, 2 cardiac, 3 endo, 3 EP, and an OB room.
- Normal schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:00 a - 4:00 p. On call is optional
Manchester is a beautiful city in New Hampshire. You can enjoy the many activities down town and relaxing beaches when visiting.
- Holds a current license as a registered professional nurse
- Graduated from a program of nurse anesthesdia accredited buy the COA or its predecessor
- Must have an active NH license