Job Description & Requirements
This facility is seeking Gastroenterology locum tenens support as they look to fill an ongoing need.
Details & requirements for this opportunity:
- As soon as possible start - Ongoing
- One week of coverage every 5th week; Friday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm in the hospital doing procedures; 5:00 pm - 8:00 am on-call. Must be available by phone after hours to triage and come in to see patients if there is an urgent need.
- 3-5 new consults per day; 8-12 patients per day
- Board Certified, Acute Cardiac Life Support certification through the American Heart Association
- Active Minnesota license highly preferred
The unique history of Mankato is preserved in many registered historic sites, and the talents of its students and residents support a thriving fine arts community. The city's location amidst Minnesota's famed waters and woodlands also allow visitors and residents an easy escape to hiking and biking trails, golf courses, lake fishing and recreation, and winter skiing.