Job Description & Requirements
Pediatric Hospitalist Physician
Pediatric Hospitalist Physician needed in Mankato, Minnesota!
This opportunity offers:
- Immediate start as soon as credentialed - ongoing
- Shift Schedule: 24 hours (in hospital) shifts; 8:00A - 8:00A; Admitting and Rounding; Attend Deliveries and High-Risk C-Sections; Consult in the Emergency Room
- Call Schedule/Responsibilities: 24-hour call (Sleep room with a single bed, computer, small refrigerator, microwave)
- Type of Patients/Cases: Inpatient Pediatric and Adolescent
- Patients per day/Volume: 8- 10
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR): Epic
- Board Certified; Active Minnesota license
Escape from every day in Mankato. Discover Mankato’s extensive cycling trails, open country roads, downhill slopes, and river rapids. While you’re here, you’ll also find just the right combination of small-town feel and thriving regional center. Mankato is a hub for arts, entertainment, shopping, and nightlife. And it’s all so close. Just a short 75 minutes from Minneapolis, Mankato is an easily accessible Minnesota destination of choice.