Job Description & Requirements
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
This facility is seeking a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need.
Details and requirements for this opportunity:
- Immediate start (8-10 weeks to credential with clean background)
- 4x10 hour shifts per week (Monday-Friday)
- Outpatient Surgery Center
- Cases include General, Orthopedics, Ear Nose Throat, Endocrinology, Pediatrics, Gastrointestinal, Obstetrician Epidural. Must be able to do a variety of cases, including pediatrics
- Care Team Model
- Board Certification required
Marshfield is a city in Wood County and Marathon County in the U.S. state of Wisconsin. It is located at the intersection of U.S. Highway 10, Highway 13, and Highway 97. The largest city in Wood County, its population was 19,118 at the 2010 census. Of this, 18,218 were in Wood County, and 900 were in Marathon County.