Job Description & Requirements
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
This facility is seeking a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need.
Details and requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8-hour days; no call
- Setting: Short Term Acute Care Hospital
- Type of Patients/Cases: general, orthopedic, Ear/Nose/Throat, cardiac, neurology, Obstetrician management
- Requirements: Board Certified, active license required
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR): Cerner
Mason City is a city in and the county seat of Cerro Gordo County, Iowa, United States. The population was 28,079 in the 2010 census, a decline from 29,172 in the 2000 census. The Mason City Micropolitan Statistical Area includes all of Cerro Gordo and Worth counties.