Job Description & Requirements
Immediate Psychiatry services needed to support active duty population in Kansas
The Air Force is in need of a full-time board certified psychiatry physician-
- Any state license
- Must have completed full PSY residency, and must be Currently board certified ( will consider Board Eligible doctors that have completed their residency within the last 5 years)
- BLS, and DEA
- 24 months of documented experience in the last 36, with 6 months in last 12
- M-F 7:00 am- 4:00 pm, ( no call or overtime expected)
- Will be seeing 6-8 patients per day ( both new and existing patients)
- Will be managing a panel of patients
- Support staff includes- LVN’s and RN’s ( will not be supervising mid-levels)
Must commit for at least 6 months, but 12 months is preferred as the contract is only for 12 months.
These needs are in support of the clinic due to deployments of physicians around the world.