Job Description & Requirements
Adult Psychiatry Physician or Nurse Practitioner
This facility is needing a part or full-time Adult Psychiatrist or Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner for an immediate and ongoing opportunity!
This opportunity offers:
- Monday to Friday 8a-5p schedule, 32-40 hours/week. No call or weekends.
- The provider will be seeing adult patients in an outpatient setting.
- This county-run community mental center has full support staff.
- Electronic Medical Record: Cerner
- Board Certified and Board Eligible candidates considered.
Located in and the county seat of Merced County, Merced offers a wide range of activities to participate in: recreational sports teams, youth groups and clubs, music lessons and performing arts groups, community service classes at Merced College including art and physical activity, churches, and annual events such as parades and the Merced County Fair. Apply today and Merced, CA may be the perfect destination for your next assignment!