Job Description & Requirements
Radiation Oncology Physician
This facility is looking for locum tenens support as they look to grow their current staff.
This opportunity offers:
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm (or until the last patient is seen and completes treatment)
- Will handle occasional Night Call
- Outpatient Follow-Ups: 2-3
- On treatment days physician will see an average of 15 patients
- Board Certification
- Indiana license
- Procedures: 3D intensity-modulated radiotherapy, Stereotactic radiosurgery (SRS), and Stereotactic body radiation therapy (SBRT)
The Great Lakes Museum of Military History houses a variety of military memorabilia, including uniforms, vehicles and weapons. The Old Michigan City Light is one of the state's few lighthouses.