Job Description & Requirements
This facility is needing an immediate adult psychologist for an ongoing opportunity!
This opportunity offers:
- Monday to Friday 8a-5p schedule. No call or weekends.
- The provider will be seeing adult inmates in a correctional setting.
- 15 patients per day.
- The facility currently houses 800 death row, maximum security, and high-risk male inmates.
- Must be certified in Psychology.
- Must have an active Missouri license.
Mineral Point is a village in Washington County, Missouri. When you visit, you'll notice all the touches that make Mineral Point so special. The town is proud of its history and its reincarnation as an arts enclave. A walk down Mineral Point streets evokes a stroll through a Cornish village. Miners from Cornwall, England were among the first to settle here. Their homes and businesses, crafted of stone, have been carefully restored, with many buildings pre-dating statehood.