Job Description & Requirements
Cardiothoracic Surgery Nurse Practitioner or Physician's Assistant (NP/PA)
This facility is seeking Cardiothoracic Surgery Nurse Practitioner or Physician's Assistant (NP/PA) locum tenens support as they look to fill an ongoing need.
Details & requirements for this opportunity:
- January 11, 2021 - January 25, 2021, opportunity for an ongoing need
- 24-hour Shifts, 7:00 AM - 7:00 AM
- 2 Weekends per Month of Weekend Call
- Mix of inpatient and outpatient work
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Required
- Indiana License Required
Mishawaka, Indiana, is a growing commercial city in Northern Indiana, located next to South Bend. Mishawaka, the Princess City, lies nestled along the meandering path of the St. Joseph River. Population growth, business expansion, and record-breaking new construction tell us that people want to live, work, raise their families, and retire in Mishawaka. Community pride is an essential part of life in the Princess City. The quality of life that generates this community pride comes from many sources.