Job Description & Requirements
This facility is seeking Neurology locum tenens support as they look to fill an ongoing need.
Details & requirements for this opportunity:
- 2 weekends per month Friday 8:00 AM - Monday 8:00 AM starting in July
- Each month varies, but typically every other weekend
- Currently looking for coverage July 2, 2021 - July 5, 2021; July 16, 2021 - July 19, 2021; plus ongoing coverage
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR): Cerner
- Active Indiana license; Board Certified Neurology Required
There’s a genuine personality that translates into authentic experiences for those visiting Indiana. Here, travelers can spend their days paddling a winding river, fishing an inland lake, or browsing the shops on Main Street. They can enjoy homegrown produce – and get to know the growers – at our farmer's markets, eateries and vineyards. World-class cities offer internationally renowned museums, performing arts venues, and high-energy sporting events – all paired with friendliness as an added bonus. They can visit a bustling capital city, sunbathe beneath the soaring sand dunes, climb the highest hilltops, or explore the deepest depths beneath the surface of the earth. Anywhere travelers go in Indiana, they’ll encounter genuine people and experiences. Even the busiest attractions aim to satisfy and delight because in Indiana, more than anywhere else, hospitality matters. That’s real. That’s Honest-to-Goodness Indiana.