Job Description & Requirements
This facility is seeking Dentist locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need.
Details & requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: Guaranteed 8 hour day, typically starts at 9a. 2-3 days per week for 2-3 months with an option to extend.
- Patients per Day/Volume: 16-20
- Types of Cases: 100% seniors. Fillings, pain management, exams, simple extractions, dentures, provider will be doing cleanings along with DA
- Portable dentistry for Senior Homes – locations are 90-120-mile area around this location
- Active and unrestricted Pennsylvania license is required
- Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) is required
The site was formerly the Native American Village of Ostonwakin. This is a place where history lives in nature and you can enjoy a recreational facility. There are bike and walking paths, a picnic pavilion, a multi-purpose field, and a boat dock. Take a self-guided tour of Canfield Island.