Job Description & Requirements
Correctional Psychiatry Physician
This facility is needing an immediate full-time adult psychiatrist
for an ongoing opportunity:Job Details:
- Full-time; Monday to Friday 40 hrs/week. No call or weekends.
- The provider will be seeing an all-male adult population in a correctional setting.
- Duties include performing evaluations, consults, and medication management.
- Board certified and board eligible candidates considered.
- A Pennsylvania state license is required.
- Experience seeing adult male patients in an outpatient setting is needed.
Muncy is a borough in Lycoming County. The town is surrounded by more than 300,000 acres of state game lands, making the area popular with hunters and outdoors enthusiasts. Indoors, the Community Arts Center produces cultural events and performances. Apply today and Muncy, PA may be the perfect destination for your next assignment!