Job Description & Requirements
Diagnostic Radiology Physician
Immediate Diagnostic Radiologist need in Murphy, North Carolina
This opportunity offers:
- Monday - Friday 8am-5pm
- 100 – 150 Studies a Day (average 120)
- Skills breakdown: Mix of Modalities, Mammography, Minor Interventional Procedures
- Have to be able to read cross-sectional studies and Neurology studies, Board Certified, Solo Site
- Picture Archiving and Communication Systems (PACS) program - Intellirad.
- Transcription - Powerscribe
Murphy is a town in and the county seat of Cherokee County, North Carolina, United States. It is situated at the confluence of the Hiwassee and Valley rivers. It is the westernmost county seat in the state of North Carolina, approximately 360 miles from the state capital in Raleigh.