Job Description & Requirements
Interventional Cardiology Physician
This facility is seeking an Interventional Cardiology Physician for locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need.
Details & requirements for this opportunity:
- As soon as possible coverage - ongoing
- 24-hour call, 7:00 AM - 7:00 AM
- Inpatient Trauma Level II Coverage
- Board Certification and Active Idaho License Required
- Local Candidates Highly Preferred - No Flights
Boise is the capital city of Idaho. The Boise River Greenbelt is a series of tree-dotted trails and parks hugging the water's edge. In an art deco building, downtown’s Boise Art Museum has contemporary works and an outdoor sculpture garden. The grand, sandstone Idaho State Capitol Building is nearby. The Old Idaho Penitentiary contains 19th-century prison cells and gallows, plus historic military weaponry.