Job Description & Requirements
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
This facility is looking for locum tenens support as they look to grow their current staff.
This opportunity offers:
- Schedule: 24 hour call coverage, 7a-7a
- Expectations for provider would be to cover procedures during the day and call at night for obstetrics/surgery
- Cases per day: Varies, maybe 1-2 if called in. minimal procedures and sedation
- National Board of Certification and Recertification for Nurse Anesthetists (NBCRNA)
- Active Nebraska license
- Advanced cardiac life support(ACLS), Advanced trauma life support(ATLS), and Basic life support(BLS) certification
You'll find several sites tracing Lewis and Clark around Nebraska City. The Missouri River Basin Lewis and Clark Interpretive Trail and Visitor Center makes a good starting point, with indoor exhibits and nature trails featuring flora and fauna that the explorers encountered.