Job Description & Requirements
Adult Psychiatry Physician
This facility is needing an immediate adult psychiatrist for an ongoing opportunity!
This opportunity offers:
- Full-time; 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday 8:30a-5p schedule. No call or weekends.
- The provider will be seeing an all adult population in an outpatient setting.
- Have psychiatric nurses for support staff.
- Electronic Medical Record: eClinical Works
- Board certified and board eligible candidates considered.
- Must have Louisiana License.
- Local candidates preferred.
New Orleans is a Louisiana city on the Mississippi River, near the Gulf of Mexico. Nicknamed the "Big Easy," it's known for its round-the-clock nightlife, vibrant live-music scene and spicy, singular cuisine reflecting its history as a melting pot of French, African and American cultures. Embodying its festive spirit is Mardi Gras, the late-winter carnival famed for raucous costumed parades and street parties.