Job Description & Requirements
This facility is seeking Outpatient Pulmonology locum tenens support as they look to fill an ongoing need.
Details & requirements for this opportunity:
- 100% Outpatient Pulmonology
- 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM with 1-hour lunch
- No call
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR): Epic
- Pulmonary Disease Board Certification REQUIRED
- Will review candidates without a Louisiana License
Early French colonial documents show what would become Jefferson as part of the "Tchoupitoulas Coast" of Native American settlement. In the French and Spanish colonial era, it was divided into a series of plantations with boundary lines perpendicular to the Mississippi River. In the American Civil War, Camp Parapet was built originally by Confederate forces to defend New Orleans from an attack from the upriver side. After the Union liberated the city sailing up from downriver, U.S. troops expanded the fortifications to defend from Confederate counterattacks which never came.