Job Description & Requirements
General Diagnostic Physician plus Neuroradiology
General Diagnostic plus Neuroradiology needed in Illinois ongoing long-term!
This opportunity offers:
- Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:00pm - Diagnostic
- 7 days a week for Neuroradiology 4:00pm-11:00pm
- Highest need is Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Client will fly in Healthcare providers working 3 shifts or more
- 80-100 read/shift (mixed)
- If neuro they would pull all neuro cases first and then fill shifts with General Diagnostic (Cat Scan, X-ray, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI))
Just a half an hour drive from downtown Chicago and next to Midway Airport, Oak Lawn, IL is a great location to enjoy some of the attractions within the south suburbs of Chicago.