Job Description & Requirements
General Radiology Physician
An Imaging center located on the San Francisco Bay is in need of ongoing vacation coverage from a General Radiologist that can also perform Mammography.
This opportunity offers:
- Monday through Friday; 8 am to 5 pm
- General Radiology
- Plain Film, Fluoroscopy, Dual-energy X-ray absorptiometry (DEXA) Scans, Fluoroscopy: Hysterosalpingogram
- Screening Mammography, Diagnostic Mammography, Full Field Digital Mammography
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Brain / Neurology, Spine, Chest / Abdominal / Pelvis, Small Joint, Musculoskeletal, Pediatric, Breast, Magnetic Resonance Angiography (MRA) Body, Magnetic Resonance Angiography (MRA) Neuro
Port of Oakland is the busiest port in the San Francisco Bay, the entirety of Northern California, and the fifth busiest in the United States of America.