Job Description & Requirements
Diagnostic Radiology Physician
We are currently seeking a Diagnostic Radiologist!
- Type of Patients/Cases: Radiology, Fluoroscopy, Injections, Arthrograms, breast and body biopsies
- Patients per Day/Volume: 70 cases per day
- Certifications/Qualifications required: ABR
- Board-certified preferred, will consider full BE
- Transcriptionist: M-Modal, PACS System: Sectra
Olney offers a variety of activities and attractions such as squirrel watching or helping with the annual squirrel count, spending an enjoyable day at any of the City-owned lakes either fishing or enjoying water sports, swimming at Musgrove Aquatic Center, enjoying a play presented by the Olney Arts Council at the John Stull Performing Arts Center at Olney Central College, attending the annual Richland County Fair, attending one of the weekly municipal band concerts in the park or attending the annual Fall Festival at the City Park.