Job Description & Requirements
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
his facility is seeking a Certified Nurse Anesthetist locum tenens support as the look to fill a current needDetails and Requirements for this Opportunity
- Schedule: Monday - Friday: 7a -7p, with call required as well as weekends
- Job Setting: Must be able to rotate between 2 hospitals
- Type of Cases: Must be proficient -with General Surgery, Obstetrics, epidurals, spinal, trauma, neuro, regional, orthopedics, minimal pediatrics
- Electronic Medical Records EMR: Epic
- Requirements: Active Nebraska Medical License prior to presentation, Basic Life Support (BLS), and Active Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certificates, as well as (NBCRNA) National Board of Certified Registered Nurse Association
- Must be able to work with students,
- Local Clinicians only, no malpractice history or background issues.
Omaha is a city in the U.S. state of Nebraska, on the Missouri River close to the Iowa border. A stop on the Lewis & Clark National Historic Trail, it's known for its pioneer history, museums, and cultural centers.