Job Description & Requirements
This facility is seeing a Board Certified Anesthesiology Physician locum tenens support as they look to fill an ongoing need
Details and requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: 7a- 11p and 24-hour call
- Setting: Hospital, Trauma level I with 12 Operating rooms
- Types of cases: The ideal candidates must be able to perform General Surgery, Obstetrics and Gynecology, epidurals, spinal, trauma, neuro, orthopedics, and minimal pediatric procedures
- Requirements: Must have active Nebraska Medical License, and Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) prior to presentation. Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) required.
- Electronic Medical Records (EMR): Epic
- No malpractice history or background issues, Only local Clinicians outside of 30 miles of Omaha, Nebraska, and must be able to work with students
Omaha is a city in the U.S. state of Nebraska, on the Missouri River close to the Iowa border. A stop on the Lewis & Clark National Historic Trail, it's known for its pioneer history, museums, and cultural centers.