Job Description & Requirements
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist
This opportunity offers: June-August 2019 coverage
• Full time hours each week. 90 day credentialing.
• Shifts are 6:30a-4:00p
• No call, no weekends or holidays
• Cases include: they do no cardiac, vascular or thoracic cases. Main case work involves general, GYN, ortho, urology, plastics, ophthalmology and some ENT.
• Approximately 300 deliveries per month
• involved in C-sections and bolusing the labor epidurals if needed
• will need to be proficient with spinals
• Board Certified
• Case logs required
• All locums are required to complete documentation training (takes no more than 30 minutes)
• Compliance mandatory; needs to be completed within 30 days of start.
• Experience with EPIC is preferred