Job Description & Requirements
Acute Care Surgery/Trauma Orange Park, FL
Facility located outside of Jacksonville FL seeks board certified General Surgery & Surgical Critical Care physicians. 12 hr day plus call positions available. Please give a recruiter a call today for more info.
• Length of Assignment: 2-3 Months
• Number of hospital: 230 beds, ICU Size:36 (8 surgical, 8 progressive, 6 CITCU+14 MICU)
• Admission rate: 1655 in 2017 (Penetrating:11%; Blunt: 86.6%; Burn:1.4%)
• Daily patients Load: 648
• Level 2 Trauma (state)
• Will accept: Must be Board Certified General Surgery & Surgical Critical Care (ACS or Trauma) Must have 2 years recent trauma/ Acute Care Surgery experience (and case logs to support it). *No new grads.
• Residency Training requirements: GS res required
• Life support requirements: ATLS is required
• Physician shift times: 7a-7p; 7p-7a (doc must work 12 hr primary + 12 hrs backup)
• Advanced Practitioner shifts times: APP #1: 7A-7P; APP #2 10A-10P
• Name of EMR system:Meditech
• Other Info:1. Medimobil training must be complete prior to 1st shift 2. Provider Enrollment Form must be complete (PIF) for billing