Job Description & Requirements
Adult Psychiatry Physician
An outpatient facility is looking for a part-time adult psychiatrist for an immediate and ongoing opportunity:Job Details:
- 32 hours weekly, working the day shift.
- The provider will be seeing an adult population in an inpatient setting. They will carry a caseload of 26 patients.
- Electronic Medical Record: MHARS
- Board Certified or Board Eligible within 3 years of residency
- Must have clean and active New York state License.
Located in Rockland County, Orangeburg is known for its quaint villages, spectacular river views, outdoor recreation. There are no less than 32,000 acres of untouched parklands dotted with sparkling lakes and streams rushing down to the Hudson. There are all kinds of recreational opportunities: swimming and fishing, hiking and boating, camping, horseback riding, historic house tours, golf and tennis, ice skating, sledding, and cross-country skiing. Apply today and Orangeburg NY may be the perfect destination for your next assignment!