Job Description & Requirements
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
This facility is seeking a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist locum tenens support to fill a current need.
Details and requirements for this opportunity:
- Late May/Early June (ongoing)
- Monday - Friday, 7 am - 3 pm, no call/weekends
- Ambulatory Surgery Center
- Cases include: Mostly Endocrinology, some blocks—outpatient surgery cases
- Kentucky license—will possibly look at licensing candidates if timeframe lines up with start date
- Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists are supervised but should be able to work independently
Owensboro is a home rule-class city in and the county seat of Daviess County, Kentucky, United States. It is the fourth-largest city in the state by population.