Job Description & Requirements
Medical facility located north of Los Angeles coast seeking Board Certified Anesthesiologist for an ongoing locums coverage. If you would like more details, please call for more details.
This opportunity offers:
• Dates: ONGOING
• 35 Bed Emergency Department + 8 Bed Fast Track
• 157 beds
• 8 Operating Rooms
• 7am-4pm; 7am start with Beeper Call
• Case variety: Neurology, General, orthopedic, pediatrics & Trauma. No Hearts and NO Labor & Delivery.
• Privileges: 30-90 days to credential avg. MSO can do temp privileges with a clean file
• Certifications: Board Certified Anesthesiologists, Advanced Cardiac life support
• Able to manage high acuity cases (such as patients with significant medical history who presents with bowel perforation, gastrointestinal bleed or ruptured blood vessels, etc).
• Able to place central lines and arterial lines.
• Able to perform ultrasound-guided peripheral nerve blocks and neuraxial techniques (spinals and epidurals). We have a significant number of cases where the surgeons are rather adamant about these, so providers proficient in these are helpful.
Home to the Joe Davies Heritage Airpark features military planes used by the U.S. Air Force. Trails line Ritter Ranch Park, which sprawls over thousands of acres of rugged mountain and desert terrain great for hikers and cyclists.The Palmdale Amphitheater hosts big-name musical acts. North of the city, trails wind through the Prime Desert Woodland Preserve, home to jackrabbits and rich birdlife.