Job Description & Requirements
NP/PA Pediatric Cardiovascular ICU
• Coverage Dates: Target January 2020 Start
• Shift Schedule: days and weekends to begin; 10 shifts 6:30a-4:30p – need 4 shifts per week / 16 shifts per month
• Type of Patients/Cases: Pediatric - Cardiology
• Patients per Day/Volume: provider to patient ratio is 1:3-5 in CVICU, weekends are up to 6-7 patients per provider. Step down unit is 5-6 patients per provider during the week, and as many as 10 patients on the weekend.
• Housing/Travel Accommodations: Full travel and lodging available.
Located 35 miles south of San Francisco and 14 miles north of San Jose, Palo Alto is a community of approximately 67,082 residents. Part of the San Francisco Metropolitan Bay Area and the Silicon Valley, Palo Alto is located within Santa Clara County and borders San Mateo County. The City's boundaries extend from San Francisco Bay on the east to the Skyline Ridge of the coastal mountains on the west, with Menlo Park to the north and Mountain View to the south.