Job Description & Requirements
Adult Psychiatry Physician
This facility is needing an immediate adult psychiatrist for an ongoing opportunity:Job Details:
- Monday to Friday 8a-5p schedule. No call or weekends. The provider will be switching between 2 sites.
- The physician will be seeing adult patients in an outpatient setting.
- Average 10-12 patients per day.
- Have full support staff of internal medicine physicians, psychiatrists, nursing staff, and support group personnel.
- EMR: Avatar
- Board certified and board eligible candidates considered.
- Candidates with outpatient adult experience and chart review experience.
Located in Los Angeles County, Pasadena is a city that is well-known to many for different reasons. The city hosts the annual Rose Bowl Game and parade, which is a huge draw for sports fans and families. It is also home to a wealth of notable colleges and professional institutions, including Caltech, the Art Center College of Design, and the Norton Simon Museum of Art, among others. The Rose Bowl Aquatics Center is a popular recreational center that has played host to the US Olympic swimming team during their rigorous training. Culture seekers will thrive in Pasadena, being afforded the opportunity to take in orchestras, theatrical productions and visit any number of world-class museums. Apply today and Pasadena, CA may be the perfect destination for your next assignment!